More Info on the Parade
Here's What You Need To Know
Should the following information not answer all of your questions,
please feel free to contact
1. There is a $25 entry fee per vehicle to participate in the
2. The parade will begin at 1:00 PM on Tuesday July 4th, 2023.
3. We will begin the line up at 11:30 AM, and everyone needs to
be checked in no later than 12:30 PM.
4. Line-up will take place on Lake & Harris Street. Please park
your extra vehicles in parking lots near the library or lake.
Check-in will take place at the “check-in” table in the
northwest corner of the City Park. YOU MUST Check In!
5. Parade will commence to Mitchell Street, along Chestnut
Street, and ending near the Cadillac High School.
6. All entries need to be registered in advance and decorated.
7. Each unit MUST be kept under control at all times, and
proceed the entire parade route unless an emergency arises.
(Rain is not an emergency, unless it will damage your equipment)
8. If you intend to throw candy from a float, we would ask that
you have only adults or youth over 15 doing so. Under hand only!
- 9. The parade will happen rain or shine.
The Freedom Festival Committee thanks you for making our event a
part of your 4th of July Celebration!